- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chili Powder - 1ts
- Coriander Powder - 1tsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Kasuthri Methi (Fenugreek ) Powder - 1tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- Lemon juice
- Yogurt (thick) - 1/2 cup
- Red food colour (optional)
- Salt as required
- Boneless Chicken (thigh Piece) - 1lb Cut into small cubes
- Onion, green bell pepper, tomato - 1 cup chopped into small cubes
- Wooden skewer - 3
Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients from 1 to 11 in a large bowl. Mix the chicken pieces and the vegetables to the marinade. Close the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Soak the wooden skewer in water for half an hour, by doing this you can avoid burning the wooden skewer. Arrange the chicken cubes on the skewer, alternating with onion, green pepper and tomato. Brush little oil on top the chicken.
Marinated chicken in skewer
Heat the oven at high tempertaure in broil mode (if you do not have broil mode in your oven, heat it at 450F). Place the skewer on top of the oven safe bowl and keep inside the oven (second shelf). Cook for 15 mins and remove it, turn to the other side, brush little oil and keep in the oven and cook for 15 mins. Remove from the skewer and server with onion and lemon. This is an awesome delicious dish. Try this and Enjoy!!!
Chicken tikka kabab
Note: Oven timings could vary based on temperature, if you are doing for first time check frequently till the chicken turns to light brown color.