Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mushroom Pasta

First of all I have to thank all my friends who visited my blog especially my friend Hema who already started trying my recipes ,Thanks to all. Today's recipe is one of my son's favorite. He is a great lover of pasta and loves even more when it is cheesier. This is a cheesy dish, if you are very health conscious please avoid this but you got try this at least once ;-) Here is the recipe for Mushroom Baked Pasta.


Ingredients:
Pasta Shell (any kind) - 20 oz
Mushroom Chopped - 2 cups
Peas - 1/2 cup
Finely chopped Garlic - 4 cloves
Cream of Mushroom soup(condensed) - 12 oz
Shredded Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
Heavy cream - 1/2 cup
Pepper Powder - 2 tsp
Oil
Salt as required

Procedure:
Cook the pasta according to the package instructing and keep aside. Heat oil in pan and saute the garlic. Add the mushroom and peas and season it with salt and pepper.After some time add the mushroom soup with little water and bring it to boil. Now add the heavy cream. When it heat up (don't let it to boil) add the cooked pasta and mix well for 5 mins. Pour the entire content into baking bowl and spread the cheese on top of it. Bake in the oven for 15 mins or until the cheese begins to boil by setting the oven temperature to 375F. Wow... yummy yummy pasta is ready. You can serve with garlic bread.Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate all your wonderful comments....