Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun with Poori

I know what you are thinking, what kind of fun I would have had with poori, you are right I didn’t have any fun it was my kids you had fun with poori the reason was the shapes of the poori. My boy likes different kinds of shapes even for dosa, usually he prefers Sponge bob and Patrick shape (two characters from Sponge bob cartoon) and that one I never found any difficult in doing but he asks for different shape in poori too, its quite not easy to make but some how I do it but not to perfection and my boy starts complaining and its always tough for me whenever I make poori. And now he eats poori with lots of fun and happy for me too and this happened after I bought the cookie cutter and using it for making different shapes with poori and my kids having lots of fun while eating poori. So if you have kids who likes or prefer eating like that and even if you don’t have any intension of making cookie its worth buying them and you can see to yourself how happy they would be to eat a dinosaur or any shape in that matter. In the picture you can see the few shapes I made or I was asked to make with the cookie cutter.


17 comments:

  1. Nice idea dear..Poori looks very cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soooo cute.. lovely idea and I am still a kid who would enjoy all this myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pooris look very cute with different shapes which the kids will really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so sweet of you as a mom to make eating also a fun for the kid..i jst loved the masala..looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pooris look like the animal shaped balloons ..good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaawww...thats so cute..nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...kids wud love to have those..great idea, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea....I know how difficult it is to please kids :)...nice to know they enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Joy Of Cooking Forums is a discussion forum for food bloggers
    to Announce/Share various Food Events,Awards,Achievements,
    Website updates/changes,Domain changes,New website/venture launch and much more.

    Please Join My Forum
    http://cooking.diggwebb.com/

    Greatly appreciate your support...

    Tresa Augustine
    Owner Of http://www.4yourtastebuds.com/
    email:4yourtastebuds@gmail.com/simita84@gmail.com
    (I have provided a direct link to forums
    from my site too.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Swarna..I follow you infact..but cant see in your list..

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes now am there :) it was some error i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello!
    lovely shapes of puri!

    king regards,
    Poorna.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time here, Very good idea, thats indeed a fun way to make puri...I am sure my kids will like it too..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovley idea of cutting poori with a cutter. Nice creativity. Do visit my blog when time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute pooris!!First time here..U have a nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. i liked this idea.very impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate all your wonderful comments....