Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crunchy Fish Fingers

Simple and very easy to prepare this chruncy, tasty fish fingers. My one year old girl grabbed one from the plate as soon it was ready and started munching and she soon took another one before the plate was empty and even my picky boy loved it. This crunchy fish finger is a big hit with my kids. I use tilapia fillets fearing cooking other fish like salmon would leaves a strong fishy odor lingering in the house even after couple of days which makes my boy really grossed, so I choose tilapia which is comparatively less odor but you can use any fish fillets of your choice.   



Ingredients
Tilapia fillets - 2 Cut into 1 and 1/2 to 2  inch long strips 
Bread Crumbs - 1/2 cup 
All Purpose Flour - 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste - 3/4 tsp
Chili Powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste 
Oil to fry

Method 
In a medium bowl, combine flour, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, baking powder, salt with some water to a nice thick batter. Take the fish and dip in flour batter and dredge in the breadcrumbs and set aside for 5 mins and deep fry in the oil and serve with ketchup. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate all your wonderful comments....