Friday, September 25, 2009

Garden Vegetable Noodles

Deciding on what to cook for dinner is one big nightmare for me as my sunny boy doesn't agree with any menus I come up with. He always says he wants something nice, spicy and tasty. I wish I could find what that nice, spicy and tasty food would look like.This vegetable noodles is one darling dish for me as everyone in my family even my sunny will agree with. This dish is not too spicy just b'coz he does not like spicy and also I fear that if I do so I have to move this darling dish to enemy list so I prepare it according to his taste. But I and my hubby likes only spicy foods,that time "sriracha hot chili sauce" helps us for all our spicy needs :-)






Ingredients
Egg Noodles
Vegetables of your choice I used
Carrot, beans, broccoli, cabbage, bell pepper - 3 cups
Eggs - 2
Soy Sauce - 4 tsp
Chili Garlic Sauce - 1tsp (increase to ur taste)
Ginger Chopped - 2tsp
Garlic Chopped - 4 tsp
Oil - 2tsp
Salt to taste


Method
Boil the noodles according to the package instruction and drain the excess water. Heat oil in a non- stick skillet. Add ginger and garlic and saute till a nice fragrance comes out, make sure you don't burn the garlic. Add the vegetables one by one and close cook until they are 1/2 done. Move the vegetable to the side of the skillet and break the eggs in the skillet and stir the eggs until its done. Now mix all the vegetables and eggs together. You can also do scramble eggs separately and mix with the vegetables. Add the salt and chili garlic sauce and mix. Add the noodles and now add the soy sauce and stir continuously until all soy sauce is well coated with the noodles.Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot with ketchup.Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate all your wonderful comments....